Michael H. Cutler
Mr. Cutler received his Juris Doctor from Tulane University and Bachelors Degree from The University of Michigan. He has been admitted to the practice of law in all levels of trial courts for the State of Michigan since 1991 and has been admitted to the Federal District Court and Federal Court of Appeals. He has appeared in different levels of Trial Courts in the States of Ohio, Illinois, and North Carolina. His experience representing parties in several litigation issues has provided his clients with invaluable insight to achieve a desired resolution.
- State of Michigan, 1991
- Michigan Court of Appeals, 2000
- U.S. Federal District Court, 1994
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals, 2005
- Illinois (pro hoc vice), 2001
- Ohio (pro hoc vice), 2005
- North Carolina (pro hoc vice), 2008
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers
Mr. Cutler handles divorce and family law issues, as well as legal representation for employment law, automobile negligence, and personal injury law cases. He has been appointed as a case evaluator/mediator for the Circuit Courts in Oakland County, Wayne County, and Washtenaw County and has shared his experience on several specialized mediation panels. Several cases that he has worked upon have been published, and he has appeared in nationally televised programs (ABC World News, Extra) and local radio/televised news programs.